What do we do before the operation?
The patients are examined in detail with the endoscopic camera devices before the operation. The appearance of nose that aesthetically disturb you and the pathologies in the nose that may prevent you breathing are evaluated. Your face is photographed from 7 different angles and these are used for planning the surgery. Problems in the external appearance of the nose are discussed with you. In addition, we make photo design, that is allow you have an iade about your postopearative image.
Surgery and Postoperative Period
In order to achieve a successful outcome, the hospital and the operating room where the surgery will be performed are as important as the planning of the surgery. The duration of nose surgery varies from patient to patient and takes for 3-4 hours. a silicone splint in the nose for 1-2 days and plastic splint on the nose is applied. Patients may be discharged on the same day or stay in the hospital for one night. The splint on the nose is removed after 7 days.
Postoperative bruising and swelling is less with Piezo surgery. The incision is healed without any sign or scar after surgery. In addition, there is no pain after the operation as it is feared and this period is very comfortable with simple painkillers.
Considerations After Surgery
- You should not blow your nose a certain period after surgery.
- You should avoid hard food that is chewing for a long time. Other than there is no food restriction.
- You can wash your face and take a shower with warm water.
- The next day you can return to your daily life and depending on your working conditions you can return to your business life after 5-7 day
- You should avoid excessive physical activity for up to 1 month after the operation.
- You must avoid excessive sunlight during the 6 weeks following the operation.
- All glasses should not be used for 5-6 months after the operation. it would be appropriate to use a light frame in the later period. It is recommended to use the lens 2 days after surgery.