I. Data Controller
In accordance with the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“Law”), your personal data is processed within the scope described below by [İlker Koçak] (“Data Controller”) as the data controller.
II. Personal Data Collection Methods and Legal Reasons
This Camera Record Information Text informs you that video surveillance equipment has been installed in the Data Controller’s office (referred to as ” the Clinic “). The video camera surveillance system records and processes images of individuals and objects passing within range of these systems. The system works continuously 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Via the video surveillance system, visual information and camera recordings are processed.
Your personal data is processed for the purposes of providing the legitimate interests of the data controller (for exapmle keeping camera records to ensure physical space security, detecting and investigating violations of workplace rules).
III. Purposes of Processing Personal Data
Your personal data mentioned above may be processed for the purposes listed below, which is the subject of your disclosure of this data to us:
- Protection of individuals, goods and products in the Clinic from all kinds of attacks, theft, robbery or any kind of damage
- Ensuring the security of the Clinic and taking precautions against all kinds of security violations
- Providing information to authorized institutions and organizations
- Ensuring the legal, technical and commercial job security of the Data Controller and the persons who have a business relationship with the Data Controller
- Planning, auditing and execution of information security processes
- Controlling entry and exit from the workplace
- Creating and tracking visitor records
- Prevention of fire and similar disasters
- Detecting and investigating violations of workplace rules
- Execution of emergency management processes
IV. Transfer of Personal Data
The Data Controller takes care to process your personal data in accordance with the principles of “need to know” and “need to use”, by providing the necessary data minimization and by taking the necessary technical and administrative security measures. We have to transfer the processed personal data with third parties for certain purposes, as ensuring the safety of the Clinic, conducting or auditing the processes of ensuring compliance with workplace rules, and operating digital infrastructures necessitate continuous data flow with different stakeholders.
Your personal data, in line with the realization of the above-mentioned purposes and limited to the fulfillment of these purposes; It can be shared with legally authorized public institutions and private persons or organizations and third parties, with third parties to be determined specifically when required by the legitimate interests of the data controller, limited to the purposes specified in this information text, and may be processed domestically. Furthermore;
- Experts, law firms and audit firms for auditing and due diligence activities, and public institutions, insurance companies to fulfill regulatory and contractual obligations,
- Authorized administrative and supervisory boards and/or other authorized supervisory institutions and organizations,
- It is possible to resolve legal disputes or to share with administrative authorities, judicial authorities or relevant law enforcement authorities upon request as per the relevant legislation.
V. Rights of the Data Subject: As the person whose personal data is processed, you can use the Data Subject Application Form at https://ilkerkocak.com.tr/en/kvkk/ to exercise your rights (learning personal data processing, requesting information about the processing, learning about the relevance of the processing for the purpose, knowing the transferred persons, requesting correction, deletion or destruction, requesting correction of incomplete or incorrect processing, requesting that all automatic transactions be notified to third parties, objecting to the analysis, requesting the compensation of the damage) under Article 11 of the Law, which regulates the rights of the person concerned, in accordance with the Regulation on Application Procedures and Principles to the Data Controller.