I. Data Controller
In accordance with the Law No. 6698 Turkish Personal Data Protection Law (“hereinafter Law”), your personal data; is processed by [İLKER KOÇAK] (“hereinafter Data Controller”) within the scope described below.
II. Personal Data Collection Methods and Legal Reasons
Personal data includes any data relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Special categories of personal data is a special type of personal data relating to race, ethnic origin, political opinions, philosophical beliefs, religion, sect or other beliefs, appearance and dressing, membership of association, foundation or trade-union, health, sexual life, criminal conviction and security measures, and biometrics and genetics. Data controller collects personal data directly from patients, activities carried out within the scope of diagnosis and treatment, e-mail, mail, CCTV system, fax, notifications from administrative and judicial authorities, and data learned audibly, electronically or in writing through different communication channels, and in accordance with the personal data processing conditions specified in the Law for the aims of maintaining and developing in-house activities, providing you with rights and benefits particularly and proportionally with the aims stated below, in accordance with the following legal reasons specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law:
- The process by which we process your personal data is clearly stipulated in the law
- It is necessary to process your personal data provided that we have a contractual relationship with you or that it is directly related to our performance obligation arising from this contract.
- Situations that are necessary to fulfill our legal obligation
- Sharing your personal data with your explicit consent
- Legitimate interest of the data controller for example, keeping camera records to ensure clinic security)
III. Data Categories and Sample Data Types
|1.||Patient||ID Information||Name Surname, ID Number, Passport Number, Sign, Nationality|
|Communication Data||Adress (home/office), Telephone / Mobile|
|Financial Data||Tax Administration/Tax Number|
|Special Category||Diagnosis and Treatment Information|
|Clinic Security||Camera Recordings (CCTV)|
|Visual and Audible Recordings||Image and Audio|
IV. For What Purpose Personal Data Will Be Processed
Your personal data mentioned above may be processed for the purposes listed below, which is the subject of your disclosure of this data to us:
- Execution of contract processes, execution of communication activities, execution of finance and accounting affairs, carrying out the activities in compliance with the legislation, ensuring the safety of physical space, carrying out storage and archiving activities, executing the marketing process of the products / services, providing information to authorized persons, institutions and organizations
V. Transfer of Processed Personal Data: The Data Controller takes care to process your personal data in accordance with the principles of “need to know” and “need to use”, by providing the necessary data minimization and by taking the necessary technical and administrative security measures. Since the execution or control of business activities, ensuring business continuity and continuous data flow with different stakeholders are essential, we must transfer the personal data we process to third parties for certain purposes.
Your personal data, in line with the realization of the above-mentioned purposes and limited to the fulfillment of these purposes; legally authorized public institutions, Ministry of Health, tax administration, with our business partners who provide financial consultancy/accounting services, with users accessing our social media accounts, with official institutions such as lawyers, forensic experts, regulatory and supervisory institutions, and other official institutions i.e. courts and enforcement offices within the scope of fulfilling legal obligations, Your personal data may be transferred to other public institutions or organizations authorized to request, limited to the purposes specified in this clarification text, and may be processed in the country or abroad. Furthermore;
- With the accountant and tax office in order to fulfill our tax obligations in terms of the invoice issued on behalf of the patient,
- With third parties accessing to social media accounts for the purpose of advertising our medical services,
- With the Ministry of Health in order to fulfill legal obligations and to plan and manage health services in accordance with the obligation to share data with the National Health System.
VI. Rights of the Data Subject: As the person whose personal data is processed, you can use the Data Subject Application Form at https://ilkerkocak.com.tr/en/kvkk/ to exercise your rights (learning personal data processing, requesting information about the processing, learning about the relevance of the processing for the purpose, knowing the transferred persons, requesting correction, deletion or destruction, requesting correction of incomplete or incorrect processing, requesting that all automatic transactions be notified to third parties, objecting to the analysis, requesting the compensation of the damage) under Article 11 of the Law, which regulates the rights of the person concerned, in accordance with the Regulation on Application Procedures and Principles to the Data Controller.
STATEMENT OF INFORMATION
I accept, declare and undertake that I have read the Information Text regarding the processing of my personal data and that I understand the information regarding the processing and transfer of my personal data.
Name – Surname :